How to Register
HOW TO REGISTER
We look forward to having you join us for the 2020 edition of Longhorn Music Camp!
- Please register using the "Register Now" button at the top left of the navigation menu. This button will become available starting on February 3, 2020 at 9:00am.
- Once you have registered, please submit the required medical forms which will be emailed to you, or are available for submission on our Camp Forms page.
- At time of registration, payment of the full tuition is required. Payment plans are not available.
Transportation update for 2020:
Campers must be checked in by a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. Longhorn Music Camps is no longer able to offer airport pickup service, or otherwise facilitate transportation/arrival for students coming from out of town. A parent, guardian, or other responsible adult must be present at check-in.
When the online application is opened, you will need to have the following information ready and at your disposal:
All biographical and contact information for the camper being registered, including school and instrument
- The name of a requested roommate (If requesting roommates, both campers must request each other. If request comes from one camper only, request will not be guaranteed)
- Allergies and special dietary needs
- Medications to be taken during camp
Any pertinent medical history the camp staff must be aware of (this is in addition to the required physical form)
- All contact information for parent/guardian able to be reached during camp
- A major credit card to secure your camp payment
Any coupon codes applicable if your student is eligible for a discount (eligibility will be verified after registration)
- Cancellations before on or before May 31, 2020 will incur a $100.00 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued after June 1, 2020 except where medically necessary as approved by the Camp Director.